cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call manager connection with Dialogic IVR

awais.ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

We are having cisco call manger 4.1.3 and we want to use a custom Built IVR with Dialogic E1 Card. Does any one have any idea how can configure the gateway with E1 connected to Dialogic card? when it receives a call from PSTN E1 to send it to IVR.

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I think an H323 configuration is better for that. Example:

network-clock-participate wic X

network-clock-select 1 E1 X/Y

isdn switch-type primary-net5

controller e1 x/y

clock internal

primary-group timeslots 1-31

dial-peer voice 100 pots

destination-pattern 5551234

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

huntstop

no strip-digits

port x/y:15

dial-peer voice 101 voip

destination-pattern 555....

preference 2

incoming called-number .

no vad

codec g711u

session target ipv4:x.x.x.x

This way calls to 5551234 will go to IVR.

All other will go to CM.

Note the GW also has powerful IVR features using either CUE or TCL/IVR.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Actually i want to use this IVR instead of IPCCX (IP-IVR). Any call coming to the gateway from PSTN should go to the this custom built IVR. and then this IVR will do call treatment and send it back to the CCM to transfer the call to any Phone. Did u ever came across this solution before.

thanks

The configuration I've sent above does that. Supposedly the GW has two E1 ports, one for PSNT, one for the IVR. I've not detailed the config for E1 ports.

It is not very optimal, as each call will take two channels on the IVR interface.

Depending on your IVR needs, suggest you re-evaluate the cisco solutions like CUE, that are definitely competitive.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: