Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD not queuing calls

rafael2gc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im using B-acd in Drop Through mode on a 2851 with CME 4.3. The problem is as far i have operators awsering calls, everithing goes fine. If one operator dont awser the calls, it goes to queue, second greeting is played and call is fowarded to VM.I can see everithing on the debugs.

But when all operators are busy, B-acd is not queuing calls. Just after the ++ Playing Drop Through Prompt ++ the call is dropped. The funy part is that de debug show's >> Call answered by the agent; Call Connected << like if one operator awsered the call.

Any clues?

Thanx

3 Replies 3

rafael2gc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm adding some debugs output.

debug voip application script

The attached file call_queued.txt brings the output when i ask the agent to don't awser the call. The debug show the whole the call flow. Drop Through Prompt, call noaw, second greeting, retries and VM.

The attached file call_dropped.txt is the output when all agents are busy. The client hears the Drop Through Prompt and them the call is droped. Observe that the output shows all answered by the agent; Call Connected <<.

I'm using 8 lines, conected to 2 fxo interfaces.

Thaks

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having a similar issue.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I get this solved by clearing everything related with B-ACD from my router and putting again.

:)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: