Helpful
Replies

AppAdmin shown nothing

engineercbs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have problem with CRS 5.0

After initial setup and configuring the IVR, appadmin shown nothing.

I open http://localhost/CRALogin/AppAdminLogin

and see the Login page. Input login and pass and press Enter. Then see the white page in IE. And nothing happend. The IVR is still working.

I trying method with CLASSPATH entries. Doesnt help.

Sure that answer is simple. Thank you )

15 Replies 15

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

What are you logging in with? Administrator/ciscocisco?

Also, are you sure your initial setup was accurate?

Maybe also that screenshots are help.

I have these error after trying to run "Cisco CRS Admin Utility"

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

do you get any error message on HTTP 500 on the status bar? What is your browser? I.E. 6.0? Try setting the appadmin page in the trusted site list are you still getting a similar scenario?

Please attach a screenshot of the outcome.

Regards,

Riccardo

No error. Im attached screenshots.

After i click Log On next page (white screen) is appear immediately. Its too fast, i think that CRS scripts even doesnt execute.

P.S: And yes, it doesnt matter what Login/Password to type. Administrator/ciscocisco doesnt work.

Try to click on add/remove programs and select the installation saying repair it might fix whatever security issues you are running into.

Regards,

Riccardo

CRS cant be add/removed.

I also tryed Run CRS setup and choose Repair. It doesnt helpd.

I would recommend removing it with the CD by selecting setup option and then try to reinstall, my take is that something went wrong, if this doesn't do please raise a case to get some remote assistance.

Regards,

Riccardo

Do you mean Cisco TAC case? )

engineercbs
Level 1
Level 1

Ok the problem was solved by restore the C:\Program files\wfavvid folder from backup.

For that you also need to stop all CRS services in

Start->Programs->Cisco CRS Administrator->Cisco CRS Serviceability Utility.bat

After the restore wfavvid folder. Activate all services and reboot the system.

jmaat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have the same issue with CRS 5.0(2) Build 064. Sometimes I can reach this page, sometimes I can't. Then I get a complete empty white page. It's always possible to access this page from the local machine http://127.0.0.1/appadmin

Regards,

Jeroen

Hi,

This is not the issue. I don't even get the login page.

-Jeroen

mnathlic
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are using IE 7 then check to make sure the "Use TLS 1.0" is checked under security options.

dsobrinho
Level 9
Level 9

I have the same problem. During one week the IPCC server works fine, but, after the web appadmin begun present the same problem reported above. The IIS is not restarting in services tools. I am trying to find some information about that and see if have an update packege to solve this.

Daniel Sobrinho
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: