Hlog Monitor

Unanswered Question
Jun 11th, 2008

Hi All,

Just a small question.

Is it possible to know who is logged in/out at a specific time (real-time or by reporting) ?

Thx a lot

Fabian

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mnour401917_2 Wed, 02/17/2010 - 04:58

Paolo,

i need to monitor in CME, can you let me know how can this be done.

Thanks

Mohammed

shane.orr Mon, 09/29/2008 - 07:33

Did you ever figure if there was a way to do this. I have CM 6.1.2 and wanted to know if there was a way to monitor the status of logged in / out of the hunt group with the HLOG button

CiscoSeinajoki Wed, 06/03/2009 - 02:00

Has anyone got any solution to this question? I have the same situation, that it should be known if there is some on not any members in hunt group.

James Hawkins Thu, 06/04/2009 - 02:43

I cannot help with original posters question re. reporting but to help the last poster it would be worth looking at the SRND link below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/dialplan.html#wp1059552

Basically you can configure the system to play a tone on phones that are members of a line group but that are not logged in when a call arrives.

Hopefully the users will be diligent and then login to the hunt group but do not count on it!

Please rate if helpful.

CiscoSeinajoki Wed, 07/29/2009 - 02:33

Thank you for an answer! But it is not the issue in this case, (that the hunt group members would logout just for fun:)); what we need is some way to know, if there is anyone else left in Hunt group so that one could leave for a pee or something like that...

Actions

This Discussion