Helpful
Replies

Hlog Monitor

f.giordano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Just a small question.

Is it possible to know who is logged in/out at a specific time (real-time or by reporting) ?

Thx a lot

Fabian

9 Replies 9

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have CM or CME ?

Sry.

CUCM 6.1(1b)

Paolo ???

Sorry, I'm no expert on the CM.

With CME it's very easy, but that doesn't help you.

Paolo,

i need to monitor in CME, can you let me know how can this be done.

Thanks

Mohammed

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

Did you ever figure if there was a way to do this. I have CM 6.1.2 and wanted to know if there was a way to monitor the status of logged in / out of the hunt group with the HLOG button

Has anyone got any solution to this question? I have the same situation, that it should be known if there is some on not any members in hunt group.

I cannot help with original posters question re. reporting but to help the last poster it would be worth looking at the SRND link below:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/dialplan.html#wp1059552

Basically you can configure the system to play a tone on phones that are members of a line group but that are not logged in when a call arrives.

Hopefully the users will be diligent and then login to the hunt group but do not count on it!

Please rate if helpful.

Thank you for an answer! But it is not the issue in this case, (that the hunt group members would logout just for fun:)); what we need is some way to know, if there is anyone else left in Hunt group so that one could leave for a pee or something like that...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: