cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM Media Resource

study_voip
Level 1
Level 1

I am doing a voice implementation for one customer, ISP sending DID 5500 to 5599 to MGCP gateway, currently, we only assigned 5500-5550, the rest number from 5551 to 5599 have been reserved for future use.

the customer want to play a announcement for outside people (maybe inside people as well) dialling 5551-5599, let's say the announcement will be "thanks for calling ABC Company, sorry, please check the number and dial again"

I am reading Call Manager doc, looks annunciator can do it, however not sure how to do it, please help

we are using CCM6 without Unity

2 Replies 2

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

I don't think you're going to be able to do this without some form of voicemail. Can you amend annunciator files, never heard of it being done.

You could set up a CTI route pattern to match all the unassigned numbers 55(5-9)x and route these calls to a manned IP Phone.

hmmmm

I am thinking setup one CTI RP, match 5551-5599, then forward-all the CTI RP to another route-patten, and this route-pattern will be blocked with annunciator

how is that?

never did it, will simulate first

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: