cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extracting IP phone serial numbers from Call Manager

swaro2000
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to pull a report for the phone serial #s to renew my contract? I am trying to extract this information from SQL database on the Publisher. [CM 4.2(3)]. Is this possible? If yes how?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

oksiazek
Level 5
Level 5

Hello ,

You can try this little tool , it works greats .

I add a zip file with the little tool and the readme file .

Sorry I didn't find anymore where I have found this on the net . So I can't give you more information about the creator as it is stated in the readme

I hope that it can help you .

Thanks

Olivier

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

IP Telephony: How do I find out the serial numbers for deployed phones

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&CommCmd=MB?cmd=display_location&location=.2cbfc749

you may also try the search feature on NetPro, good chances this has been asked before

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

oksiazek
Level 5
Level 5

Hello ,

You can try this little tool , it works greats .

I add a zip file with the little tool and the readme file .

Sorry I didn't find anymore where I have found this on the net . So I can't give you more information about the creator as it is stated in the readme

I hope that it can help you .

Thanks

Olivier

Is there a similar app that can be used on CME also?

hey OKSIAZEK,

open the .asp with what??

the readme states to open the directorylistx.asp and save it as directorylistx.xml but open it with what?

Thanx

also, attached is the v1.3 version of this tool.

Hello,

could you be so kind and explain what kind of detail will be exported from the CCM ?

Will it also show the IP of the Phones ?

Regards

Steffen

Hi ,

Just open the URL in a web browser and after that simply go to file and save the file to directorylistx.xml

thanks

Olivier

This dose not work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: