Views
Helpful
Replies

Voicemail delivery to Outlook after VMO is uninstalled

s-bruening
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a really wired problem. I am using CM6.1 with Unity 4.2.1 for UM. After I uninstalled VMO from my PC I still got voicemail delivered in to my outlook inbox, when someone leaves a message.

A deleted my unity account several times and create the account new.

Maybe you have any ideas

5 Replies 5

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

VMO is only a tool for you to "enhance" your UM experience with outlook and Unity. It does not remove the Unity Subscriber Account for voicemail. You will still get voicemail into your Outlook account as a .WAV attachment.

If you log into Unity System Administration, and search for the subscriber in question, do they still show up?

I know that the uninstallation of VMO will not delete the subscriber. I don't want to delete the subscriber. I only want to prevent the sending of voice messages to my outlook.

As far as I can remember I got no voicemail to outlook, before I installed the VMO the first time.

Tommer is right.

All mail is deliver to the Exchange inbox by Unity.

Outlook is looking at what is in the inbox.

Of course you are going to see a voicemail there if there is any.

Are you asking about the VMO icon? that is what is different.

rlp

It seems that your are understand me in the wrong way.

The only thing I want to know is how I could prevent the voicemail delivery to my Outlook.

If you do not want voicemails to go to your Outlook, you will need to create a new Subscriber in Unity and separate Exchange mail box.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: