cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Mitel integration

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to use TIMG gateway for Mitel SX-2000 to Unity. Unity isn't seeing any caller id. Anyone tried this?

6 Replies 6

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I do not see Mitel as an integration for TIMG. Maybe I am missing it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

rlp

Are you doing (SMDI, MCI, or MD-110) integration?

rlp

I was trying to avoid SMDI to for in-band through the T1 line. The TIMG does not seem to be reading the caller information.

Eric might know if you can get the caller information for Mitel, I can't find it.

He monitors these forums.

rlp

I didn't think Mitel's ONS integrations (that's what they call their in-band dtmf VM intergration, right?) could be configured on a T1 CAS line, but I could be mistaken. If it can, then the TIMG _should_ be able to parse it.

I can't find any references to using T1 CAS with Mitel on dialogic.com or on cisco.com. So even if the Mitel is sending the call info, you're probably in a gray area regarding support.

If you can get SMDI from the Mitel, that would probably be your best bet for using TIMG. Otherwise, I would recommend following Cisco's recommended integration using the digital PIMG specifically designed for Mitel.

-Eric

thanks Eric.

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: