cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Mitel integration

scheived
Level 3
Level 3

I am trying to use TIMG gateway for Mitel SX-2000 to Unity. Unity isn't seeing any caller id. Anyone tried this?

6 Replies 6

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

I do not see Mitel as an integration for TIMG. Maybe I am missing it.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

rlp

Are you doing (SMDI, MCI, or MD-110) integration?

rlp

I was trying to avoid SMDI to for in-band through the T1 line. The TIMG does not seem to be reading the caller information.

Eric might know if you can get the caller information for Mitel, I can't find it.

He monitors these forums.

rlp

I didn't think Mitel's ONS integrations (that's what they call their in-band dtmf VM intergration, right?) could be configured on a T1 CAS line, but I could be mistaken. If it can, then the TIMG _should_ be able to parse it.

I can't find any references to using T1 CAS with Mitel on dialogic.com or on cisco.com. So even if the Mitel is sending the call info, you're probably in a gray area regarding support.

If you can get SMDI from the Mitel, that would probably be your best bet for using TIMG. Otherwise, I would recommend following Cisco's recommended integration using the digital PIMG specifically designed for Mitel.

-Eric

thanks Eric.

Randy