Views
Helpful
Replies

Starting to use CDR records

shikamarunara
Level 4
Level 4

I need some advice on the following;

1 - A user has requested CDR records going back several months for a particular extension. A query on the CUCM server seems to generate a maximum of 100 records, after that it says, "Warning: More than 100 records returned. Results truncated." Does anyone know how this is increased?

2 - I need the CDR output to be in an understandable format for the user (some text file) and it must be based on the specific criteria (extention), I don't want to send records for all calls. How is this done?

-Shikamaru

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you can export them to a csv file or to a PDF and the limitation goes way up in the number of records, can't recall exact numbers but at least 5K

second one is hard to do since the reports cannot be customized within CAR, basically what you see is what you get on the reports.

you can use the search for extension or user within car and then export the data

you might need to delete some info from the csv if you like or modify it, if it's going to be used a lot maybe it would be a good idea to consider a 3rd party billing server to provide enhanced reports

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: