cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 6.1 Server in LMS detected as MCS 7835

NPT_2
Level 2
Level 2

I would like get phone information from our Cisco Callmanager Server (version 6.1) in Ciscoworks LMS (3.01 May 2008 Updates). However the server is being picked up as "Cisco 7835I Media Convergence Server" rather than as a callmanager server and as such LMS is not reporting any of the phones registered to callmanager. How can I get LMS to pickup the Callmanager server correctly?

3 Replies 3

Tim Smith
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I dont know how much LMS will tell you about the actual CallManager application itself.

If you are looking for ongoing information then you would be better off taking a look at CUOM

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6535/index.html

Cheers,

Tim

User Tracking has a spot for IP Phones, but it cannot detect them if it doesn't recognise the callmanager servers.

mathias.mahnke
Level 1
Level 1

We do have the exactly same problem. We are running CUCM 6.1 as "Cisco 7835H2 Media Convergence Server" on the approved Dell Hardware -- but we are unable to integrate into LMS / Campus Manager Phone Aquisition.

Any news / hints?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: