cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NAC appliance autonomous APs

pete.gill
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a configuration assistance for using SSO with autonomous (IOS) based Cisco access points and NAC appliance 4.1(3). I am familiar with configuring SSO with WLC/LWAPP access points using the same Radius accounting method as remote access VPN configurations, but haven't been able to test/try it with an IOS AP. Is it configured the same way (except each AP is added as a "concentrator")? Will the Radius attribute be passed correctly to the NAC appliance CAS if I do it this way? Would I still use a virtual gateway CAS?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

Go through this Release Notes for Cisco NAC Appliance (Cisco Clean Access), Version 4.1(3) .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/nac/appliance/release_notes/413/413rn.html

Yes, I saw that it isn't necessarily supported in the release notes. However, I was looking to try maybe using AD SSO or something to make it work. I'm also trying to figure out the best way to configure the CAS (Virtual GW/Real IP), as well as a good example of a successful install with autonomous access points. I have not found any on Cisco's site.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card