cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM6.1 Lab

d-roush
Level 1
Level 1

I currently have CCM6.1 setup in a lab using VMWARE. I have 2 phones setup and registered to Call Manager. I have 1 CSS and 1 Partition. Both phones are part of the CSS. The phone DN's are 5001 and 5002 and are assigned to the same partition. When I try dialing one of the phones, it will ring, but once I pick up, the dialing phone hears a Fast Busy. Here is an example. 5001 dials 5002. 5002 rings and picks up. 5001 will then hear a fast busy and 5002 will drop the call. This happens if I dial from 5002 to 5001 as well. Any insight?

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

sounds like call routing is set correctly due to the fact it rings, what codecs are you trying to use in the call??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Service Parameters have Intraregion codec for Audio set at G711/G722. I have the Region setup as using System Default for the Audio. Both Phones are in the same Device Pool as well.

Thanks.

I hard coded the codec in each region to use g711 for same region and g729 across regions and the call goes through perfect. I will have to research why it doesn't like the System Default settings. Thanks for the suggestion on where to look.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: