cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Targeting Rules - has anyone used them ?

clotheyes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are looking at ways of moving calls around through our callmanager cluster estate - multiple clusters, connected via PSTN rather than WAN. We therefore need to route to an agents full DDI if they are located on a different cluster to the initial call ingress point. We have been looking at various CCM dial plan alternatives when I stumbled across Agent Targeting rules. The only documentation I can seem to find is in the help file.

Has anyone used them ? Is there any other documentation for these (other than the help file) ? Do they work reliably ?

Thanks in advance

Mark.

3 Replies 3

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Mark,

yes there are indeed customers using them, there is no specific documentation that I know of. They are working reliably, at least in a Service Provider environment. Not sure for the specific of your deployment.

I would recommend raising a PDI case with your specifics if you need assistance on this feature.

http://www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

Regards,

Riccardo

Riccardo,

Thanks for that. Its good to know that people are using them, so we wont be pioneers.

I found a smattering of documentation in the 7.1.3 release notes and combined with the details in the AW help file (the piece in the PG section on migrating is particularly enlightening!). I seem to have a good handle on what they do and how to use them. We'll be putting them into our lab next week for testing. Will let the group know how it goes.

Thanks,

Mark.

tapk5
Level 3
Level 3

Yes, it works well, the problem is, most of people don't know it exists.

Wei

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: