Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 4.3 B-ACD Parallel Hunt-Groups

nremmer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Does anyone know if the B-ACD works OK with the new Parallel hunt-groups that support SCCP phones on CME version 4.3. Also is it possible to collect statistics for the parallel hunt group. I have noticed that the statistics-collect command is not a valid command on the voice hunt-group.

Many Thanks

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you tried under ephone-hunt ?

Parallel hunt groups only work as voice hunt-groups. There isnt an option to to do a parallel hunt-group as an ephone-hunt. Looking at the docs SIP phones have been able to parallel hunt for a while and then with CME version 4.3 SCCP phones can be added to the same voice hunt-group.

We are looking for an alternative to using overlays etc as a means of getting all the phones to ring but still use the B-ACD feature and obtain call stats.

leemj001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Yes, I've tested the B-ACD scripts using the drop through mode and the new parallel hunt option using "voice hunt-group x parallel" and it works as expected.

However the voice hunt-groups don't support the statistical collection, which is quite disappointing from my pov.

Regards,

Mike.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: