About SMB Certification

Unanswered Question
Jun 13th, 2008

Hi,

I just registered my company with Cisco, I'm traying to study for Select Certification, but I want to know if there is a PDF file where I can study for next exams:

Foundation and Security

646-171 SMB

642-176 SMBE

Smart Business Communications System

650-173 SBCSAM

650-178 SBCSEN,

Study from Web On-Line course takes long time.

Do you know something about it ?.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
DeonLouwBotha Fri, 06/13/2008 - 12:26

Hi,

I think your best bet would be to phone your local Cisco Offices and ask to speak to someone on the SMB side of the business like an Account Manager. (pref do this with the Cisco office in your city or closest city).

Alternatively phone your pref/local Cisco Distributor and ask them (some have SMB Accelerate Program days boot camps and have the material on hand or might be able to take you through a crash course and get you the exams free)

I say local Cisco offices and/or Cisco distributor cause you might have to drive there to pick up a CD because they may offer to snail mail it to you (CDs and the post depending on where you are in the world may get lost).

I know that our local Cisco office had CD handouts with the SMB/SMBE tracks and then SBCSAM/SBCSEN tracks in pdf format. Worth a shot, give it a try.

This would be the best way to get the legit most up to date PDF that will prepare you for the tests.

For CCNA/CCNP/CCIE books/toys/etc the website is http://www.cisco.com/pcgi-bin/marketplace/welcome.pl but I don't see the SMB/SMBE/SBCSAM/SBCSEN course material listed.

lveraza Fri, 06/13/2008 - 14:33

Hi DeonLouwBotha,

You are right, I contacted my Cisco Local Contact, she will send me a CD with this information.

Thank you !.

Best regards.

DeonLouwBotha Fri, 06/13/2008 - 22:41

Hi lveraza,

Thats great to hear that you got sorted out.

Best of luck on your studies and tests.

Have a great weekend.

Deon

bhumikakamle Tue, 11/11/2008 - 00:42

online learning is offered in Adobe captivate in the form of slides. on the top right hand corner you will see "Transcript" in yellow fonts, click that for each slide and you will be able to have PDF format. It will be a lot of work but atleast you will get PDF format.

uertugrul Sat, 12/20/2008 - 16:09

Hi, ı tray to registered my company Cisco, you know I have to take these exams firstly -

646-171 SMB

642-176 SMBE

650-173 SBCSAM

650-178 SBCSEN

but I couldn't arrive educations on the web I don't know how I can find these lessons.coloud you help me please...

Actions

This Discussion