Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX Upload doc

Does anyone have any examples of how to either upload a document to the repository from a script or how to write a variable value to a doc in the repository?

Thanks,

Glenn

5 Replies 5

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

In an HA environment, the XML document can be stored in the Repository and will be replicated to the other node. This is what I've done with all my XML documents and dynamic prompts (e.g. message of the day). There is a bug relating to the uploading of XML (non-TXT) files to the Repository; the workaround is to write the document to disk first, before using the Upload Document step to store the document in the Repository (a valid CRS user needs to be specified in this Step - use the Get User step to retrieve the User variable from a string containing the user). You would have to reset the value manually, andyou'd only have a 'count value'.

The Call Contact Variables get written to the Call Contact Detail Records with IPCCX, not the CallManager CDR records. The are a couple of new Historical Reports which can be used to extract information regarding these variables, but I haven't used them myself. A custom report may be required.

Thanks for the reply.

I've written the doc to disk first which works fine but the upload to repository fails.

My confusion is finding out why the upload is failing. I'm not sure if my user is incorrect or one of my other variables. Are there any logs that will tell me this info?

Do you have any example scripts I could look at to see how you've done this?

I'm not sure what you mean by "You would have to reset the value manually, andyou'd only have a 'count value'."

Thanks,

Glenn

1. Get User

2. Authenticate User

3. Upload Doc (remember about proper language)

Use reactive debugging to find where is yours problem.

I've done these three steps. Can I use my CRS admin account or do I need another user.

Reactive debug doesn't tell me why the step is failing.

Thanks,

Glenn

Hi,

I tested the last email.

It's work fine.

See you.

Best regards.