Lab Dates for CCIE-Voice / San Jose

Unanswered Question
Jun 15th, 2008

Hello All & Greetings.

Is it just me or something is kinda broke - For the Lab dates, the available dates are shown as July 11 and the next Available Date is December 11th - is it entirely possible that there are no other dates available between July 11 and December 11? Ditto for RTP, too. I am a Voice candidate so I looked only for Voice dates. I want something between September 15th and October 15th. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kishan

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
gpulos Mon, 06/16/2008 - 02:57

It is VERY likely that your CCIEV dates are booked. I'm almost suprised you saw July 11th available.

(this date likely became available just recently)

A good thing to do is to keep checking available dates at least weekly, if not daily.

There tend to be openings come up as people cancel, etc. which creates a good opportunity for you to get in sooner than DEC 11.

You have to keep checking at least weekly. I recommend daily. You'll get something that pops up but it may take a few weeks or so of checking.

mshavrov Wed, 07/02/2008 - 05:51

The "close" dates appears when someone canceled the lab (didn't pay for it, rescheduled or just canceled). "Far" dates are the dates, available for the normal scheduling.

Chris Deren Thu, 07/03/2008 - 05:55

Check the schedule few times a day, especially at Midnight PST time, as that's when Cisco drops cancellations (TIP).

HTH,

Chris

Actions

This Discussion