cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

1721 as pptp vpdn server not working with pocketpc

ryancolson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 1721 configured as a DMVPN server, remote access ipsec vpn endpoint, and a pptp endpoint(specifically for remote access on a pocketpc). I am able to connect fine using a PC, and on the pocketpc the tunnel goes up, but whenever i try to send any traffic across the tunnel, the link drops. The funny thing is, If i configure my pocketpc to auto dial the vpn when certain addresses are put in internet explorer, and I go to one of those addresses, it works. however if i try to manually browse to another internal site, or file browse, the connectio immediately drops. My device is a treo 700w running mobile 5. I have included my config and debug log.

3 Replies 3

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Have a look at this bug:CSCdv82413

I dont have access, can you post the details of the bug?

I now have access. I looked up the bug and it looks like it pertains to the pix line. Does it also pertain to the IOS router line? Any resolution/workaround? Or any idea if/when there will be amobile anyconnect for the asa?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: