Views
Helpful
Replies

cvp reporting server increase db size

Bozzy2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

How can I modify (increase) the size of my CVP Reporting Server's database size? I'm guessing I should do it over informix server since nothing can be done Op Console. After this increase, do I have to do anything on Op Console?

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

CVP only supports 3 database sizes (small=2GB, meduim=50GB and large=100GB) During the installation, installer will detect the free disk space (>=250GB or >=400GB) to enable medium or large options. Once user selects the size, CVP will set the parameters for database purge or emergency purge. We need extra disk space for storing two backup files and enough room for database to grow even it reaches its size limit but before purge starts. That is why we need 250GB for a 50GB DB and 400GB for a 100GB DB. I don't know how people can get a 144GB database. You may risk losing the backup file. CVP database > 100GB is not supported (performance is not guaranteed)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

What is your DB size now? The max is 144GB.

adignan - CDW Berbee

*please rate helpful posts

It's quite lower than that. Can you please guide me how to do that up to 144 GB?

Thank you

CVP only supports 3 database sizes (small=2GB, meduim=50GB and large=100GB) During the installation, installer will detect the free disk space (>=250GB or >=400GB) to enable medium or large options. Once user selects the size, CVP will set the parameters for database purge or emergency purge. We need extra disk space for storing two backup files and enough room for database to grow even it reaches its size limit but before purge starts. That is why we need 250GB for a 50GB DB and 400GB for a 100GB DB. I don't know how people can get a 144GB database. You may risk losing the backup file. CVP database > 100GB is not supported (performance is not guaranteed)