Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL query to get conference party numbers

hi all,

i was trying to get some SQL query to display all the parties in a conference.

even if the originating party leaves the conference we should be able to get all the numbers.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

mmm, you should look for something as the called party b9383834, of course that is only an example but when you join a conference each call is disconnected and connected to the bridge which has a unique number starting with b like the one i mention. you should be able to pull something "where field like '%b%'" and get all the records that are related to conferences. then choose one and be more granular on the search

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

hi Javelenc,

thx for ur reply..

i have made a query where i can get the lastRedirectDN.... conference numbers starting with b (conference bridge)but how to get all the parties in the conference. one more thing is do all the parties connected in one conference call will have same conference bridge number.

ok, so you're half way thru on this one.

each time you configure a conference one of those bridges is created and all of the conferencees join that one so it can mix all of their streams into only one.

on that scenario look for something like where lastRedirectDN like '%conference you're interested into%' and that should pull up at least 3 records, the calling number should be the parties involved

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

here is my script

select DATEADD(s,dateTimeOrigination,'19700101') as DateTime,callingPartyNumber,finalCalledPartyNumber,SUBSTRING(comment,18,4),duration from CallDetailrecord

where lastredirectdn like 'b%'

and lastredirectredirectreason=98

and lastRedirectRedirectOnBehalfof=4

and

(dateTimeOrigination>=(select datediff(s, '19700101',(SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),(GETDATE()-2),112))))) AND

(dateTimeOrigination<(select datediff(s, '19700101',(SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),(GETDATE()-1),112)))))

and callingPartyNumber != '0'

if i change the script to the following one then i am getting the "finalCalledPartyNumber" and i can see numbers starting from b like(b00112601008) also i found out that some calling party numbers have same conference bridge number.

select DATEADD(s,dateTimeOrigination,'19700101') as DateTime,callingPartyNumber,finalCalledPartyNumber,SUBSTRING(comment,18,4),duration from CallDetailrecord

where lastredirectredirectreason=98

and

(dateTimeOrigination>=(select datediff(s, '19700101',(SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),(GETDATE()-2),112))))) AND

(dateTimeOrigination<(select datediff(s, '19700101',(SELECT CONVERT(VARCHAR(8),(GETDATE()-1),112)))))

and callingPartyNumber != '0'

Can you show you SQL script?

I have some helpful SQL scipt too

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: