cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure Hunt group if IPCC fails

s_khakhar
Level 1
Level 1

I use IPCC 3.5 ver & CCM 4.1 ver, The query i have a hotline no 11111 say if the IPCC stops responding by any reason & dont come is their any way that i can have some alternative created on my CCM(Like hunt group) that the users will as usual call still no 11111 & communicate with the agents

5 Replies 5

chris.fortner
Level 1
Level 1

You should be able to modify the CTI route point with a Call Forward No Answer to a hunt list or another user!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but i m looking out for a failover type thing say if my IPCC fails then also i should be able to work without any problem.

Also if you can help me out with some link or PDF frm where i can take max help.

This would give you failover from an IPCC failure. On the CTI route point for your queue "11111" you can place a CFNA value that will take effect if the CTI route point goes unregistered or doesn't answer the call. This can be forward to a hunt pilot like "11112" that has a broacast line group that will ring all your agents. Hope this helps!

Will try on the same & let you know by end of this week.

Thanks

Sameer

No problem. Happy to help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: