cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Call Park's

caflippo76_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have an IPCC agent who parks multiple calls at once. The park number of the last call parked is what is on the agents 7970 phones display. That last call parked is retreived and call completed but the other call park numbers don't automatically display on the phone. How can I allow my IPCC agents to view the park numbers of the calls they parked?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Why does these calls have to be parked in the first place ? Couldnt these calls be queued ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

depending on which version you have you might want to use directed call park and BLF, you can configure this per user if needed

it's available in 4.2(x) and 6.(x) only, if you do not have one of those versions then i would consider AC for that or even better, UCCX as mentioned by shanky

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Yes, you are correct. These calls are already coming out of the qeue. For some reason the agent(s) still find it nessasary to park multiple calls at a time.

The directed call park/BLF seems like the simplest solution. Is there an issue with using standard call park on other phones on same cluster along with directed call park?

Thanks

no, there is no issue. actually you can have both on the same phone as the DNs are going to be unique within your dial plan. so he can have his dedicated directed call park slots and also regular call park if needed

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Thank You!