cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 6.1.1 CDR report send - 10011 error contact sys admin

fcapra
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, when I create a report and try to email it to myself (or any email) I am getting a 10011 error "contact system administrator". I have the mail params config'd with my username / pass / mail domain / mail server...all correct. I can do exports or view files, just get teh error when I try to send them. Any ideas? ver 6.1.1.2000-3. thanks for any help.

4 Replies 4

chris.fortner
Level 1
Level 1

Does your mail server allow SMTP connnections from anonymous hosts?

I'm looking in to it.....does it need to for this to work? Just curious while I'm waiting for an answer.

exactly what report are you trying to use, a CDR report or a user/extension report?

have you restarted the CDR/CAR services?

is CDR enabled in the servers where the phones are registered?

was this working before? does it work for any date?

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Right now my smtp mail server is setup to accept emails from anything, it doesn't need to authenticate. I've setup smtp on various things, but it isn't working for the cdr reports. I just left the password field blank, and put in a generic from address like I would with any other smtp setup. Do I have ro restart a service?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: