cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

callerinfo.jsp problems

malcolmtkelly
Level 1
Level 1

Everytime I try and execute this script I get "No Active Calls" come up on my phone, even though I am in the middle of a call. I have looked at the Tomcat error logs and all I can see is:

com.cisco.jtapi.InvalidArgumentExceptionImpl: Terminal SEP000CCE73F816 is not in provider's domain.

Any idea what this means or how I find out? I have tried Google but not much luck.

Thanks

6 Replies 6

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Have you configured CCM user for JTAPI and assiociated this phone with user profile? Also it is important to enable CTI (for ccm 4.x) or to add user to Standard CTI Enabled group (for ccm 5.x and 6.x)

--

regards,

PK

I have created a read only user called ciscoipps and associated that user to both phones. I have also enabled CTI Application use for this user.

Is there something else I am missing?

How did you associate phones to user?

Call Manager (4.1.3) Administrative Page > Navigate to user "ciscoipps" > on the left hand side I click "Device Association" > Searched for "SEP000CCE73F816" > ticked the check box beside that device and then clicked update.

Thanks

You can validate user configuration by installing TAPI client (TSP), configuring for this user and then launching dialer.exe and checking line list. You should see associated phone's lines.

--

regards,

PK

java jtrace.JTrace userid password extension1 extension2 ...

will also do the trick. extension1 would need to be on the phone you'd like to monitor

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: