cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bat Phone

hellspire69_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hey again guys! :), here is my current issue.

I have created a PLAR phone for our reception, it works great except when I want it to dial another number in another partition it cant.. is there a way around this?

Any help would be appreciated :))

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the whole point of creating a PLAR is that the phone will dial automatically when it goes off-hook

if you do not want that, then configure a speed dial and use a CSS that can restrict calls

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Dan,

As you have discovered DN's in different Partitions cannot dial each other :( My suggestion would be to use a Multi-Line IP Phone like a 7941 and configure the Bat Line on Line 2 (with appropriate Line Text Label) configure a standard DN on Line 1 (for normal calling capabilities)

There really is no other workaround that I know of.

Hope this helps!

Rob

EDIT: Jaime, hope all is well! You have revealed my horrendous typing skills again ;-)

Cheers Rob, I was just trying to work out if there was some way to route them across partitions.. Yep thats the only other way i thought it could be done, shame i wanted to bring them into the main partition through the call centre.. o well :) thanks for the help.

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: