Conference problems with CUCM 6

Unanswered Question
Jun 18th, 2008

I have a problem when I do a conference because only connected two lines.

This is a "feature" en CUCM 6 ???

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
thisisshanky Wed, 06/18/2008 - 07:56

There should not be any problems, unless you tweaked max adhoc conference participants service parameter. Default should be 4. Do you have an MRGL configured under the device pool/device of phone that initiates conference.

cvicentep Wed, 06/18/2008 - 08:31

In the Line of the phone, in the part Maximum Numbers of Calls by Default is 4, and Busy Trigger is 2 by default too.

I don't have configured MRGL (Media Resources Group List) under pool/device.

???

thisisshanky Wed, 06/18/2008 - 08:34

Media resources could be software or hardware based. In your case you should go to Media Resources menu add your Conference bridges (Software) into a MRG/MRGL and apply teh MRGL under the device pool where phones belong.

cvicentep Wed, 06/18/2008 - 08:54

ok , but the conference bridge is for 20 people, but in this case i need the simple conference for default to 4 or maximum 6 people, that feature is by default in anothers versions.

Jaime Valencia Wed, 06/18/2008 - 09:15

if you want 20 then go to the parameter and change it to accept 20 users per conference, even if you do not have a MRG configured all the resources should be in the default list and should be available for devices, only after a media resource is added to a MRG it's no longer in the default list and needs to be accessed thru the MRGL

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

Actions

This Discussion