cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference problems with CUCM 6

cvicentep
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem when I do a conference because only connected two lines.

This is a "feature" en CUCM 6 ???

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

There should not be any problems, unless you tweaked max adhoc conference participants service parameter. Default should be 4. Do you have an MRGL configured under the device pool/device of phone that initiates conference.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

In the Line of the phone, in the part Maximum Numbers of Calls by Default is 4, and Busy Trigger is 2 by default too.

I don't have configured MRGL (Media Resources Group List) under pool/device.

???

Media resources could be software or hardware based. In your case you should go to Media Resources menu add your Conference bridges (Software) into a MRG/MRGL and apply teh MRGL under the device pool where phones belong.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

ok , but the conference bridge is for 20 people, but in this case i need the simple conference for default to 4 or maximum 6 people, that feature is by default in anothers versions.

if you want 20 then go to the parameter and change it to accept 20 users per conference, even if you do not have a MRG configured all the resources should be in the default list and should be available for devices, only after a media resource is added to a MRG it's no longer in the default list and needs to be accessed thru the MRGL

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: