Views
Helpful
Replies

auto attandent

said19770
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

we have cisco call manager business edition 6.1 that is intergrated with cisco unity connection 2.1

i need to configure auto attendant.

when caller call the extension 400 they hear gretting ( press one foe sale, press 2 for cistomer, press for administration)

and behind "1" it have the extension 100

and behind "2" 200 and behind "3" 140

please help, i opned the tac with numberSR 608670081 but no solutin.

7 Replies 7

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi!

To configure AA you will need to create Call Handlers on CUC. Basically you will have a CTI RP on CCM that matches a DID number to send calls to a CUC Call Handler, play greetings and allow caller inputs.

Basic steps are:

1. On CUCM create a CTI RP with extension XXXX and Call Forward All to VM.

2. On CUC go to Call Management--> System Call Handlers--> create a Call Handler with extension XXXX (use the one above)

3. Edit--> Greetings --> Standard--> Play/Record -->There you can record a greeting instructing the caller to press 1 for X, 2 for Y, etc

4. Edit--> Caller Input--> Configure each key (1,2,etc) to forward the call to another CH to listen to a greeting or to send the caller

to a subscriber depending on your needs.

For more info please refer to:

*** System Administration Guide for Cisco Unity Connection Release 2.x ***

--> Managing Call Handlers

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/2x/administration/guide/2xcucsag060.html

Please rate this post if it was useful :)

Regards,

Tere.

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Hi testeven,

1-i configured CTI with extension 400 and the calls is forwarded all to voice mail.

2- i created a call handler "omp" with extension 400.

and input 1 to call handler admin1 (351)

input 2 to callhandler admin2(352) and input 3 to callhandler admin3(353).

i have created call handler admin& and admin2 and admin3.

but the auto attandent don't work

What do you mean by the AA doesn't work?

Does the call reach Unity? Are you able to hear the greeting for the omp CH?

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

hi,

whene I call 400, i hear the gretting " cisco unity connection .....")i don't hear the gretting for the omp CH

configure a call routing rule on which the dialed number is 400 and send it to the call handler which you created

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi ,

whene i have created the rule i can hear the gretting for call handler, but this work for some time ( 3 hours), and become dowon( i hear " busy tonne"), whene i relod the CUC, it works for some time and becom down again.

please help

Not applicable

This could be definetly bug otherwise it should work but creating routing rules.

Thks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: