Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco call manager

Hi,

I have a test network setup with the following,

A UC500 with two ip phones connected to it. a 2801 CME with 2 ip phones connected to it. I can make calls from the ip phones on 2801 to the ip phones on the uc500. Now,, i have a MCS 7800 series server box with call manager 6.x. i wanted to know if its possible for me to have a network set up in such a way that the call manager 6.x would be the publisher and the other two devices the 2801 and uc500 will send their call record to it. if yes then how can i configure this plz help me with any documents which wuld be helpful

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well technically, you have (2) separate systems. Im not sure I understand the call record feature or function you are trying to accomplish. You can create trunks between the two systems using SIP, H323, intra cluster trunks, etc. You will then be able to call between systems, etc. You seem to have the UC500 and CME working fine. now add in the in the CUCM platform.

Create a SIP or h323 trunk to/from each system

Create Route Patterns to call between the systems.

As for Call Records, Im not sure if you are talking about call recording or CDR records.

yes i am referring to cdr records, and if i want to configure the three systems together how would i do tat? actually the Call manger 6.x that i hav runs on a cisco mcs7800 server which is a linux box and i dont hav the commands that i can use to configure it...would u be able to help me as to where can i find this info

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: