cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUVA local video crashes

arielroza
Level 1
Level 1

My customer has two clusters, SIDE A & SIDE B connected by an Intercluster Trunk

SIDE A ---- ICT ----- SIDE B

They showed me that when trying to make a video call from a SIDE A phone (7940 or 7961) with CUVA to a SIDE B phone (7985) the local video fails, while the remote video is visible. Audio plays Ok all the time.

If the direction of the call is reversed (SIDE B CALLS SIDE A) the call proceeds fine, with no issues.

Also, if the same DN is used from an IP Communicator sitting behind the problematic 7940, calling from SIDE A to SIDE B the call goes ok with video, too!

When the Video fails, I see the video windows popping up and inmediately crashing down, without any error messages.

Has anyone experienced something like this? Is this a bug? Is a misconfiguration issue?

I generated some reports with the CUVA Repoting tool, but I can't make much sense out of the output.

The Callmanager on SIDE A is 5.1(3)

Phones showing the issue on SIDE A

Cisco IP Phone 7961G-GE

SCCP41.8-3-4SR1S

VT Advantage: 2.1.1.0

Windows Vista

Cisco IP Phone 7940

8.0(7.0)

VT Advantage: 2.0.3.0

Windows XP

Phone on SIDE B

cmterm_7985.4-1-5-0

Model Number 7985G

CUCM 5.1(3a)

Can anybody help me?

Best Regards,

Ariel

2 Replies 2

htarra
Level 4
Level 4

Try this bug CSCsk78918 CUVA constantly crashes ....

animeshpatel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have experienced similar issues. When joining the call into a video conference between two clusters, the local window pops up & crashes with no error messages.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: