I'm currently setting up a wirless lan with a Cisco 4402 Wireless Lan Controller and 1 cisco 1242AG Access points first. the access points can be discover. A couple of thing are bugging about it.
Until now, on the controller I've done that:
1. setting the interfaces:
- ap-manager - vlan untagged, IP 172.16.0.100/24, dynamic AP management enabled
- management - vlan untagged, IP 172.16.0.1/24
- service-port - IP 192.168.160.45/24
- virtual - IP 22.214.171.124/24
- vlan2 - vlan 2, IP 172.16.0.5/24
- guest - vlan 4, IP 192.168.1.20/24
2. creating 2 WLANs for internal and guest access with vlan 2 and guest interface respectively.
When using the wireless, i can find the SSID for internal WLAN, but not guest WLAN, there is no problem with internal WLAN, What's the steps to make the guest WLAN works?
How can my notebook connect to the guest WLAN by using the guest SSID?
I want to create one more interface, but i can't create it with vlan untagged, what's the problem?
Any advice will be good I guess, I am kind of stuck here.