Views
Helpful
Replies

Meeting Place6.0 - Tools Menu and Desktop/application sharing

miqbal_786
Level 1
Level 1

Folks!!

when i log into a meeting as a moderator, i don't see couple of menus under menu bar e.g. Tools etc and also i don't have the ability to share my deskop/application/my computer anymore ( i was able to do all of them few days ago) ... any idea how i can fix it???

Thanks

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

To use the Share Desktop option in a public meeting, change the Allow Share Desktop setting on the external Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) server to Yes. This value is No by default. The Allow Share Desktop parameter determines whether or not the Share Desktop option is available to users during a Cisco MeetingPlace Web Conferencing application-sharing session.

To change the Allow Share Desktop value from No to Yes, perform these steps:

Use your system manager-level user ID and password to sign in to MeetingPlace Web Conferencing.

From the Welcome page, click Admin > Web Server Properties..

From the MeetingPlace Web Administration page, scroll to the bottom portion of the page, and click the name of the web-conferencing server you want to configure. This populates the top portion of the page with pre-defined settings.

Choose Yes for the Allow Desktop Sharing parameter.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: