Views
Helpful
Replies

Work State icon grayed out

sementellic
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Sorry for such a basic question....new at contact center....

I am using UCCX 5.0 express and when my agents are on a call, the work ready folder icon is grayed out.

I have enabled wrap up times in agent based routing settings and on the CSQ (dont know if I need to do both) and have also enabled wrap up codes in the desktop administrator page.

I must be missing another part...can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

10 Replies 10

AHMED Ali
Level 1
Level 1

I think it's Automatic Available "Accept the default (Enabled) to automatically put the agent into the Available state after the agent finishes a call and disconnects.

Please see Cisco Customer Response Solutions

Administration Guide, Release 5.0(1) Page 171

Regards,

Ahmed Rizk

Thank you for your response. I already have the automatic available enabled. I was reading something about workflow groups in Desktop administrator but haven't been able to figure it out...any ideas?

kre8or2007
Level 1
Level 1

I believe work ready state would only work if you are not on a call. It means that an agent is still working on data from the previous call, but is still ready to take a call.

Yes I agree, although even when the agent is not on a call, the work folder is grayed out.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Did you resolve this? I have the same issue

no not yet

c-pinilla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If you set wrap up times the agents go into work mode automatically after calls, so you can not use the Work state button (it is like if you have already press it). If you press the ready or not ready buttons during the call, the work button should become enable (you have manually set the next state, and it is not the work state).

Moreover, after hanging up a call the agents are automatically in work mode, so the work state button is disabled. Once the wrap up time is over, the agent state will change into ready or not ready (depending on the configuration).

Regards,

Carlos

We resolved the issue. I had the incorrect CSS on my trigger. Once I changed that everything worked. Thank you for all of the help.

Can you tell me where to set this CSS trigger, I have been having the same problem with the wrap up codes. I appreciate it.

CSS = Calling Search Space. He is talking about having the trigger or route point in the wrong CSS in Communications Manager.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: