Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

When the called disconnect. I listen disconnect tone

Hi.

I'm using the CCM5.x with 2801 like voice gateway and a E1 ISDN primary-net5.

I call many numbers and the calls are made ok. But when I call to celular number, when the celular disconnect I listen the disconnect tone and the call aren't finish.

In conference call, for example, when there are any people with celular when he exit of conferecen, everybody listen the disconnect tone.

What's the problem? Is in CCM? Is in PSTN?

Thanks

Peterson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pcameron
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like everything is working as designed ... the mobile phone call is most likely sending a disconnect with Progress Indicator (PI) meaning the mobile network <> be sending some kind of in band audio at the end of the call and as result the gateway is keeping the audio path open.

You could try the following voice port command:

voice-port 0/0/0:15

disc_pi_off

It is documented here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/command/reference/vr_d2.html#wp1442980

disc_pi_off

To enable an H.323 gateway to disconnect a call when it receives a disconnect message with a progress indicator (PI) value, use the disc_pi_off command in voice-port configuration mode.

I'm not sure if it works for MGCP operation, but you might want to give it a try, otherwise try it in H323 mode and see if it helps.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

pcameron
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like everything is working as designed ... the mobile phone call is most likely sending a disconnect with Progress Indicator (PI) meaning the mobile network <> be sending some kind of in band audio at the end of the call and as result the gateway is keeping the audio path open.

You could try the following voice port command:

voice-port 0/0/0:15

disc_pi_off

It is documented here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/voice/command/reference/vr_d2.html#wp1442980

disc_pi_off

To enable an H.323 gateway to disconnect a call when it receives a disconnect message with a progress indicator (PI) value, use the disc_pi_off command in voice-port configuration mode.

I'm not sure if it works for MGCP operation, but you might want to give it a try, otherwise try it in H323 mode and see if it helps.

This command works great for H.323 gateways & hope you have H.323 gateway only.

There is no equivalent command for MGCP gateways & I feel it's not needed for MGCP.

Regards...

-Ashok.

With best regards...
Ashok

Hi

It's H.323 gateway

This week I will go change on voice-port.

Thanks

Thanks Man!

It's works fine!

Hi

Now, I'm using R2-CAS and disc_pi_off isn't works. There are another command?

Thanks