Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP 4.0, 4.0 SR1, 4.0 SR2, 7.0 (1) Webservices support, Webservices Support

Hello,

I know there is a webservices confiugurable action element which exist in CVP 4.1(1) with the below limitations:

SOAP Support in Web Service Element

Unified Call Services supports SOAP 1.1 in the Web Service element. Additionally, the WSDL file must not contain binding operations for SOAP 1.2 and HTTP POST.

Avoid Cyclic Type Definition in WSDL Schema

When a WSDL file's schema includes a cyclic type definition (that is, type A has child of type B, which has a child of type A), loading of the WSDL file into a Web Service element will fail and result in an error such as the following stored in Call Studio error log:

java.lang.StackOverflowError

at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeImpl.getProperties(SchemaTypeImpl.java:705)

... (etc.)

The cyclic type definition in the WSDL file's schema must be corrected for the WSDL file to load correctly.

If there is a webservices interface written in .NET, can this be consumed by development for CVP application. Please confirm the same for various versions of CVP - CVP 4.0 SR1, CVP 4.0 SR2, CVP 4.1 (1), CVP 7.0(1). If not , does it work only based on Java based Webservices?

Thanks!

-Sethu

6 Replies 6

Not applicable

This WSDL/XSD setup is significantly more complex (a couple dozen files). A better solution will be to enhance Call Studio to relax its treatment of duplicate global types.

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I'm not sure I understand the question. Java and .NET (VB or C#) can't mix on the client side of the Web service (the CVP application). On the server side, it obviously matters not one iota what the Web service is written in. Please try to explain it again. Thanks.

Regards,

Geoff

I was specific about the server side WS written in .NET. I am sure, at the client side we will be using a Java based Audium Call Services / CVP VXMLServer API. Hope this clarifies.

I just today wrote a java class to handle SOAP instead of dealing with WSDL. This is a bit of a hacked up version that a little hardcoded, you guys gotta do som fun stuff!

Here is the source, please rate helpful posts!

Cheers,

Chad

Sorry forgot to put my email in the file..

>I was specific about the server side WS written in .NET.

Thanks for your clarification. Let me ask you this, then.

If you write a Java class completely independent of Audium to access this .NET Web service, does it work?

If not, why not?

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: