cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA for UCCX 5.0.2

Kevin Porter
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody know where to find the CSA install for IPCC Express version 5.0.2?

7 Replies 7

Thanks for the replyRob, I have searched all over the new web site and cannot find CSA for UCCX. The link you sent was for UCCE (IPCC Enterprise). I guess I'll have to open a TAC Case...

Hi Kevin,

OOPS my bad! I wasn't paying enough attention to the "X" in UCCX :) My understanding of this is that IPCC Express also known as CRA uses the same CSA Version/files as Communications Manager (CCM). This is why we can't locate specific versions for UCCX. Here are some references for this;

In addition to being specifically tuned for the Cisco Unified CallManager and Cisco CRS software, Cisco Security Agent for Unified CallManager provides support for many Cisco-approved, third-party applications. The agent also provides security for web and database services. In addition, CSA provides security checks for TCP/IP if you install the Network Shim, which serves as a host-based intrusion detection system. When a later version of the agent becomes available, Cisco strongly recommends that you install the later version.

Follow the installation instructions in this document to install CSA on all servers within the voice cluster, including Cisco Unified CallManager, Cisco CRS, Remote Database, voice, and speech servers. Do not install the agent on client machines.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/csa_token_ids/csaccm50.html

Installing Cisco Security Agent for Cisco

Customer Response Solutions

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps5883/c1676/ccmigration_09186a0080262d47.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks again. All the documentation you referenced all leads back to the same Download page. After doing some extensive folder diving, it appears that CallManager Versions 4.0, 4.1 and 5.0 reference "Security Agent System Software" in their respective links to software...

Man, what a pain in the behind...

Did you ever find the link for the CSA agent for UCCX 5.x?

Yes, I did. It is located under the CallManager Version 4.1 folder. Click on the link to 4.1 and there is an option for Security Agent. Version 3.0.9 is the latest for CCM 4.1 and UCCX 5.0...

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/ImageList.x?relVer=3.0(9)&mdfid=278853938&sftType=Security%20Agent%20System%20Software%20for%20Unified%20Communications%20Manager/CallManager&optPlat=null&nodecount=2&edesignator=null&modelName=Cisco%20Unified%20CallManager%20Version%204.1&treeMdfId=278875240&treeName=Voice%20and%20Unified%20Communications&modifmdfid=null&imname=null&hybrid=Y&imst=N&lr=Y

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the CSA location.

Even I was looking for it.

Many Tx.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: