Possibility of the test being scored incorrectly?

Unanswered Question
Jun 21st, 2008

I failed the BCMSN exam 3 weeks ago (717 out of 804). I studied more and I failed it again today (762 out of 804). The one thing I noticed was that on both exams I scored 33% for the STP topic. I believe that I have a very good understanding of the theory of STP and know how to configure STP properly and I feel getting a 33% for this topic on both exams is very unusual for me. Is it possible that the BCMSN exams that I took were graded incorrectly? Has this kind of thing ever happened before? I'm going to be calling Pearson Vue on Monday to see about getting my second exam rescored. I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this before.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sirdudesly Sat, 06/21/2008 - 20:50

Not really no, for the multiple choice anyway. You might disagree with implementation during simulations?

nickpitello Sat, 06/21/2008 - 20:54

The only simulations that I can remember was configuring layer-3 switching on a distribution switch for a couple VLANs and the other one had to do with configuring bulk interfaces on a switch to be access ports and in a particular VLAN. I didn't have to do any simulations for STP.

Actions

This Discussion