cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

L2L VPN configuration question

lazon
Level 1
Level 1

I have a VPN concentrator 3002 series with 2-existing L2L VPN configured. Recently, I tried to add 1 more L2L connection but I am having problem with the phase 2 not being able to established (only phase 1 complete) and the log shows that it's associating the new L2L VPN configuration with 1 of the existing L2L configured. When I tried to disable the one that is associating with the new L2L configured phase 1 and phase 2 completes without any problem. One thing I notice with the one that is associating (conflicting) with new L2L configuration is there is a check mark with the option that says IPSEC NAT-T. Could this be the reason why it's associating with the new L2L connection. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas you can share.

-chie

1 Reply 1

Hi,

I don't think this is a problem with NAT-T. It will only specify that there is a NAT device in between the VPN GW's. And it will use UDP4500 port.

Please check the following in your config:-

-remote peer address IP for all the 3 L2L vpns you have.

-crypto maps and their sequence nos

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: