cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls stuck in queue

valagappan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, I have a strange problem that happened with IPCC Express queue last night. We had 11 agents logged in and on ready state. But there were about 9 calls stuck in queue for over an hour.

We have an IPCC Express 4.0(5) in a CCM 4.1(3) cluster and has been working fine for over a year. No changes have been made. I have raised a TAC case and have not heard anything conclusive so far.

I believe this is the error that I saw would have caused it. May be someone out there would have experienced the same and I would appreciate if you shed some light on this.

"MIVR-SS_RM-3-ERROR_ALLOCATING_RESOURCE:An error has occurred while allocating this resource: Module Name=RM component,A specific description for a trace=rsrc's state is LOGOFF"

thank you,

Veera

5 Replies 5

Trent Hurt
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for pointing the document and I am already aware of that. I have now enabled the traces. However, I am pretty sure there should be a way to find out why the calls were stuck in queue with the available MIVR traces that I have that were collected during the problem.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Veera

Hi,

We are having the same problem. Is there any walk around to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Carlos

I heard it is known bug in IPCCX and TAC is working around it. We have call in queue for 110 hours i.e. Ghost call and is still active, although no agents are logged in.

pls do let us know if you find any solution.

cheers

Ikram

hello,

we are running 5.0 and have calls in que, although no time shows.

The bug is CSCsu40814 and is currently in the new state. is cisco ticket.

We are able to flush by stopping/starting desktop/statistic service.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: