Views
Helpful
Replies

Congratulations RIck

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Rick

Just wanted to say congratulations on reaching 10000 points. Your knowledge and detailed explanations have helped many people on these forums and i hope you continue to participate for a long time to come.

Enjoy networkers

Jon

14 Replies 14

Pravin Phadte
Level 5
Level 5

Congrats Rick!!!!

We all know its not easy to get to that Mark...

Regards,

Pravin

keeleym
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Rick

I would like to add my congtratulations alsoon your making this mile stone. I have been on the receving end of your helpful responses on more than a few occaisons adn the information you provide is always consise yet detailed and is always much appreciated.

I appreciate the time you and the other NetPro members give to answering our questions and also hope that you will continue to be part of this community way into the future.

Best Regards,

Michael

mahmoodmkl
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

Rick not last but least congrats from my side.

U r knowledge is really appreciated keep up the good work.

Regards

Mahmood

My thanks for the compliments. I really do appreciate the feedback from my colleagues who also contribute to making NetPro the excellent vehicle that it is. I enjoy what I do with NetPro and sharing what I know with others. It is nice to have acknowledgement of its value to others.

It is especially a pleasure to cross this threshold the week that I am at the NetWorkers conference (now Cisco Live). Perhaps I will see some of you this week.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

A lot Congrats Rick, you really did very well and also helping me out whenever i needed it,

Keep it up :-)

Congratulations Richards.

Massimiliano.

Rick,

Congratulations sincerely, your efforts and presence here on NetPro is priceless, take care and enjoy Networkers.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Congratulations Rick !!!!!!

Hope to see you at networkers, perhaps at the netvets lounge... :-)

Narayan

Collin Clark
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Congrats Rick and thanks for all the help and knowledge sharing along the way.

scottmac
Level 10
Level 10

Kudos & thanks Rick!

Keep up the great job!

Scott

Edison Ortiz
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Reaching 10k and attending Cisco Live on the same week, it must be your birthday Rick :)

Congrats!

__

Edison.

Kevin Dorrell
Level 10
Level 10

Well done! Congratulations Rick!

Your contributions to NetPro have really been one of the keystones of the forum over the past few years. There are so many of us who have relied on your experience and willingness to share it, to push forward the boundaries of our own knowledge.

At a personal level, your help has been invaluable in helping me achieve my own aims. Thank you!

Kevin Dorrell

Luxembourg

Hi Rick,

Our paths don't cross very often here but I have read countless numbers of your great posts! Your kindness combined with a wealth of knowledge have truly made these Forums what they are today.

Many Congrats from Calgary!

Take care and Thanks,

Rob

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Sorry for the late response Rick. I've been on vacation so I haven't had the opportunity to congratulate you on making it to the 10k club. Your insight and knowledge has helped more members around the world than you could ever imagine!

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

Cisco Community Manager

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: