cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

remotely set divert from main number

silex
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a way for users (from a remote phone) to set the main number to divert. This would go to someones home number, if the home number isn't answered it would then try their mobile and if that is not answered try a third number. Also as well as setting up divert, the remote user could define what the divert number will be (say form a list of 10 numbers such as 0=someones home, 1= someones mobile etc etc, the administrator could then dictate where the number is diverted to.

I am using CUCMBE 6.1 (with Unity connections and also have UCCX 5.0

my first question is can this be done and secondly how.

2 Replies 2

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Well, you could just get by with just using Mobility in CUCM 6.1.

Check this link and see if it works for you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps556/prod_white_paper0900aecd806d55fb.html

Otherwise in your IPCC create a script that does a supervised transfer. Ring no answer should pull the call back and then run the script again for a number. (assuming ipcc can handle supervised transfers)

Main number would be a CTI. I dont think you can change this from a remote phone. They would need to be at the office or have web access to the ccmuser page to callfowrd all to a mobility access number.

Example:

CTI forwards to Unity normally for a "Hi, you have reached company so and so, press 0 for the operator, 1 for sales, etc"

If the person has access to the CTI through ccmuser, they can callfoward all calls to a mobility number. The mobility number would then ring the numbers you define.

Hope this helps point you in the right direction. I would imagine though IPCC would be able to configure this for you. (sorry, not an IPCC script guy!)

many thanks for your help, i will take a look at the docs