Helpful
Replies

LMS 2.6 ANI Server Never Started

mohdatherkhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can anybody help me plz,

I successfully install and register LSM 2.6,my DCRServer Running Normally but my Campus Manager is not working at all. When I checked in the Process Management under admin>server>commonservices I find my most services is not started ANIServer, jrm, CTMjrm, Change Audit and more. I try to start the service but it is not starting, I install all the updates but still facing same problem.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Khan

12 Replies 12

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I installed it on windows machine, form where I can get this command output.

Regards,

KHAN

Run pdshow from the DOS shell. Capture the output.

Kindly find the attached Output of pdshow

Regards,

Khan

EDS is waiting to initialize which points to either a port conflict or a hostname change. Was the hostname of this server changed after LMS was installed? With LMS shutdown, please post the output of netstat -a -n -o -b.

Hi,

Yes, hostname was changed after Common services was installed. But after the hostname changed i uninstalled all Cisco works and did fresh installation for all Cisco works from beginning.

Please find the attached netstat output for all.

sorry its huge file.

Thanks

Khan

I need a netstat -a -n -o -b with dmgtd shutdown.

Do you mean Cisco works Daemon Manager service from the services.

Regards,

Khan

Yes. Shutdown the CiscoWorks Daemon Manager, then collect the netstat output.

Hi,

Please find the attached netstat output i captured this after dmgtd shutdown.

Regards,

Khan

The port that needs to be free is free, so this is something else. I don't have time to analyze logs right now, so I suggest you open a TAC service request, and provide them the EDS.log as well as the output you've already collected.

Thanks a lot dear, I will open a TAC request now. By the way how can i take only EDS log so i can provide them all the logs EDS as well as the output which i send it to you last.

Thanks

Khan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: