Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE: wrong IP in HTTP header HEALTHCHECK packet

wim.juste
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I encounter a strange problem with ACE when the blade performs a HTTP healthcheck towards a RSERVER.

Sometimes, ACE insert in the HTTP header a strange IP address, others then the IP address of the rserver, for which it performs a healthcheck.

Anyone encountered the same problem?

Thx, Wim

4 Replies 4

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Wim,

we have seen this issue a long time ago but could never reproduced.

Apparently nobody reported the problem since version A2 was released.

Gilles.

Hi Gillis,

I reported this issue to our integrator. I think they will open a cisco case right now.

We are able to reproduce this problem. So, that might not be the problem to troubleshoot at this moment.

For your information, we had version A1.6 running until last week. Now, we upgraded to A2, but the healthcheck issue is still present.

I assume you 'll informed via the support case?

When you say you are able to reproduce, does it mean the problem shows up even after a reboot ?

If you create a new probe identical to the current one and use it, does it show the problem ?

Because until now the problem always disappeared after a reload or when reconfiguring the probe.

Anyway, I'll wait for the case.

Could you send the case # when you get it.

Thanks,

Gilles.

It seems that the problem remeans even after we did a firmware upgrade, and thus a reload.

I haven't created a new PROBE, because it's an production environment. We can't always change configuration in this environment.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: