Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPC status problem

Bernardo34
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've got CUPC 1.2(2) with Presence 6.0.3.1101-2 and CUCM 6.1.2.1000-13 running. I can login to the Presence Server via CUPC and the system status shows all green. I can add a user to the General group and i can add the same user Profile to the group and i see there a available status. All fine. when i start to ring somebody by controlling the Softphone i see a status change from available to "on the phone". Fantastic! but when i control the DeskPhone it is possible to dial somebody but the status doesn't change to "on the phone". it is still showing available all the time.

This is a importent feature which needs the customer to use, as they want to see if somebody is calling via the deskphone at the moment. The user is associated to the phone directorynumber and to the extension mobility directory number.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

cheers,

Bernhard

1 Reply 1

Bernardo34
Level 1
Level 1

This has been resolved. You need to associate the user to the DN from the EM Profile as well. I've assigned the User to the DN from the CUPC profile only and thought that will be transfered to the DN from the EM Profile because it is the same number on the same Partition.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: