Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA With AnyConnect VPN Issues

I am trying to setup a VPN on this ASA using AnyConnect. I was able to get the IPSec VPN to work but we have to use AnyConnect for Vista support. I have the VPN part working to where clients can establish a VPN connection. The problem is that they cannot do anything from that point on. I think (am guessing) there is an issue with the return address translation, where the machine behind the firewall cannot properly communicate with a machine that is on the VPN. I have attached the running-config and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Here is an example of an error I am getting:

No translation group found for udp src outside:10.10.10.101/137 dst inside:10.10.10.255/137

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

Refer the follwing url which contains the "AnyConnect VPN Client Troubleshooting Tech Note" for more information on issues with Anyconnect vpn in ASA:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a00809b4754.shtml

Fernando_Meza
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

try enabling nat-traversal. At the moment it is disabled on your configuration

"no crypto isakmp nat-traversal"

from config mode type in as below and test it again.

crypto isakmp nat-traversal 20

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: