cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some FAC calls do not appear in Car Reports

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running ccm 4.2(3)sr3 with CAR version 4.2(1.021.000), ART version 4.2(0.1). I have FAC configured and it works well, but when using CAR FAC/CMC report , only calls made from specific phones appears in the report. I made calls using diferent FAC from the same phone (whose calls dos not appear), but the situation is the same. This situation is independent of the phone model.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

is CDR enabled on all the servers in the cluster?

if it's only enabled on one server then you will get CDR only for that particular server.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

is CDR enabled on all the servers in the cluster?

if it's only enabled on one server then you will get CDR only for that particular server.

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi, is only enabled on the publisher (i have 1 publisher and 1 subscriber) the thing is that with 2 phones registered in the same cluster, one generates cdr an the other dosn't generate any records. Please remember i'm running the CAR FAC/CMC Report.

Hi, i think you're right, i will check the configuration, because i think i did not activate the cdr service parameters on the subscriber server.

Thnaks.

good to hear that, that's a best guess but since you mention CDR is only enabled in one server that sounds like the possible issue. phones on the server where CDR is enabled will show up in the reports and phones that are in a server where CDR is not enabled won't show up

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: