CCNA-VOICE

Answered Question
Jun 24th, 2008

I've finally got the go ahead from the company to get the training scheduled but i cant find any place in the united states that offer the IIUC class. If someone knows something that i havent found yet please let me know. If it matters i'm in texas

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by jim_berlow about 8 years 7 months ago

Coincidently, I received an email from a training vendor today that offers this course. I have no personal experience with this company and cannot comment on the quality or cost of their training. The company's URL is: www.ccprep.com.

HTH,

Jim

Overall Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Correct Answer
jim_berlow Tue, 06/24/2008 - 13:48

Coincidently, I received an email from a training vendor today that offers this course. I have no personal experience with this company and cannot comment on the quality or cost of their training. The company's URL is: www.ccprep.com.

HTH,

Jim

lrrossi Tue, 07/15/2008 - 10:00

Jim,

Thanks for posting on our behalf, we appreciate that.

I am personally overseeing our development of the delivery of this particular bootcamp and am actually going to teach the October one. It looks to be a really cool class with a focus on the IOS aspect of voice over IP. No Communications Manager but lots of equipment and fun labs.

If you ever have a question, feel free to call us directly at 877-CCIE-123 (1-877-224-3123).

Thanks again Jim!

Lou Rossi

www.ccprep.com

A Cisco Learning Partner

Actions

This Discussion