Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 5 and 6 SQL Query Handlers OFFER

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Guys,

Attached are Perl script sources and outputs of my custom tool for executing SQL Queries against a CM Database.

CMDatabaseDumper.pl allows you to dump the database and table structure of a cm database to a text file to help you for queries. should do any version of informix

CMDatabaseQuerytoExcel.pl This file dumps a specific SQL Query to a very nice and readable CSV!

Hope someone else finds use in these!

HTH,

Chad

6 Replies 6

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

In CallManager 3.3, 4.x the database is SQL 2000.

In CallManager 5.x and 6.x, the database is Informix.

In IPCCX the database is SQL 2000 or MSDE 2000.

In ICM version 7.x, the database is SQL 2000.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00800e1529.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801d71c5.shtml

I understand, these are tools for created specifically for CCM5 and CCM6 whihc use informix. They do an executeSQLQuery and then it dumps the results into a nicely readable excel!

Cheers,

Chad

Chad,

How do we use this?

Please rate all useful posts

aoklawan, Would you like me to upload a precomiled version you can test running? It basically just executes a query and dump it into Excel, allows your to dump queries to reports pretty easy if your good with informix. I use the idea to write auto configuration puller of whole CCM..

Chad

rameshbalajiv
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to Cisco world and am primarily perform DBA activitives.

I am looking to connect to the UCM 6.1 using Informix ODBC Driver. What is the Service name setup by default and port #.

I have the server name, database name but without above information, unable to test the connectivity.

If you have those information, please let me know.

Thanking You

Ramesh V.

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue. I am working callmanager 7.1 and need ODBC connection with informix.

What database name should we use.

Thanks in advance

anwar ahmed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: